Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D
Alembic Export Settings Alembic Export Settings
Alembic Export Settings
The following elements can be exported:
- Meshes and UV coordinates and polygon selections
- SDS (with proper Type and Weighting settings)
- Hair object Guides (not the hairs themselves unless their Type is set to Spline)
- Vertex Colors
- Level Of Detail (LOD) (LOD Mode Child Objects) will be exported. Make sure that the Visibility option is enabled for export. The LOD criteria Screen H, Screen V and Screen Surface are not supported (the state at the time of export will be exported).
Otherwise the following applies:
- Subdivision Surfaces cannot be located in Generators (e.g., Symmetry object) if they should be exported as subdivision surfaces
The export process can be aborted at any time by pressing the Esc key.
Note that when exporting animated Generators, geometry will be generated at the start of the export process (i.e., the Extrude object’s Move setting should not be set to 0; set the keyframe value to 0.0001, for example).
Otherwise the Generator will not be exported correctly.