Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D
COLLADA 1.4 Export COLLADA 1.4 Export
COLLADA 1.4 Export
Cinema 4D supports the following elements for Export:
- Materials with the following channels: Color (color, brightness, texture), Luminance (color, brightness, texture), Specular in the Reflectance channel (width, height, color, brightness, texture), reflection in the Reflectance channel (color, brightness, texture), Transparency (color, brightness, texture).
- Layer name and assignment
- Geometry, incl. N-Gons, Normals and UV coordinates
- Splines as approximate linear Splines.
- Light sources (Omni, Spot and Area light as well as Infinite)
- Joints with links/skinning under the following conditions:- A Skin object can only affect a single Polygon object
- A Polygon object can only have a single Weight tag
- If a Polygon object is affected by several Deformers the Skin object must be placed last in the hierarchy.
- Animations (Position, Scale, Rotation)