Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D Absolute Preview Basic Inputs Outputs
This menu can be used to define the data type to which the input value should be converted.
- Float: A float comma value will be output
- Color: A color value will be output. The processing of a separate alpha channel is included.
- Vector2d: A two-dimensional vector as is used to define UV coordinates, for example.
- Vector: A three-dimensional vector as is used to define positions, for example.
- Vector4d: A vector made up of four separate values, as is used for outputting color and alpha information, for example.
Here the value to be converted is input into the Node.