Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D Boolean Operator Preview Basic Inputs Outputs
Here you can select the calculation type that should be applied to both input Boole values (Value 1 and Value 2). The following options are available:
- AND: 1 or TRUE will be output if both values are also 1 or TRUE. Otherwise 0 (FALSE) will be output.
- OR: As soon as at least one input is TRUE, TRUE will be output.
- XOR: As soon as one of both inputs is TRUE, TURE will be output. All other combinations of input values will output FALSE.
- NAND: This is the opposite of AND. 0 (FALSE) will therefore be output if both inputs are 1 (TRUE). Otherwise 1 (TRUE) will be output.
- NOR: As soon as at least one input is 1 (TRUE), 0 (FALSE) will be output. Otherwise the Node will always output 1 or TRUE, which is the opposite of the OR mode.
- NXOR: This Node always outputs 1 (TRUE) if an even number of inputs is also 1 (TRUE). Since 0 also counts as an even number, TRUE will be output if both inputs are 0 (FALSE) or 1 (TRUE).