Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D Color Profile Preview Basic Inputs Outputs Mask
This setting can be used to link colors or textures whose color profile should be adjusted.
Source Color Profile
Black Point [0..10000]
White Point [0..100000]
Film Gamma [0.01..100]
Here you can select the color profile that should be applied to the color values that are input. You can select from the following:
- sRGB: Standard RGB color space
- Gamma: The color profile can be calculated individually using a separate Gamma value
- Linear: Linear color space
- Rec. 709: For HDTV-optimized color spaces
- Cineon: Unlike the other options, this is a logarithmic color space and rarely used outside of high-end workflows. The Black Point and the White Balance can be affected separately. A separate Film Gamma can be used to lighten or darken mid-range values.
Destination Color Profile
Here you can select the desired Destination Color Profile. These options reflect those of the Color Profile Source.
This setting can be used to affect the direction of the conversion. The Forwards setting will convert the color profile of the source to the selected Destination Color Profile. The Reverse Direction setting will apply the Destination Color Profile to the input colors and convert it to the Color Profile Source.