Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D UV Reprojection Preview Basic Inputs Outputs Context
Here you can define the pattern with which the UV coordinates should be distorted:
- Angular: The UV coordinates will remain at right angles and their Rotation, among other things, can be adjusted.
- Radial: The UV coordinates between U=0 … 0.5 and V=0 … 1 will be curved to form a circle. Poles will be created at the center of the texture tile and a seam where the left and right edges of the texture tile meet. All color elements that lie between U=0.5 and U=1 will be omitted.
- Circular: The color values that lie along the V direction with a U coordinate of 0 will be applied from the center of the tile to the edges of the texture tile. The V coordinates of the original color structure will define the distance from the center of the texture tile. Outside of the circular surface that is created, the color structure will repeat in the direction of the texture tile’s corners.
- Box: Works similarly to Circular only that the color values that lie along the V direction (with U=0) will be interpolated from the center of the texture tile to the corners of the tile. A triangular progression from the inside to the outside will be created.
- Star: The color values that lie on the V axis when U=0, will be applied circularly from V=1 around the corner points of the texture tile with a radius of 0.5. The color values will repeat in a diamond shape in the direction of the texture tile’s center point.
- N-Angle: Works similarly to the Radial mode only that the entire UV area will be displayed. Also, the distortion will be made in sections and to perfectly circular, as would be the case with Radial. The Angular value can be used to define the number of rotational segments. The color values will repeat radially outside of the rotation shape (as viewed from the center of the texture tile).
There you can define the number of rotation segments for the N-Angle mode.
This is the rotation angle around the center point of the texture tile.
Option for defining the number of repetitions within the texture tile.
This setting defines the number of repetitions within the texture tile along the V coordinates.
Option for mirroring the repetitions along the V coordinates.
Reverses the direction of the V axis in the projection.