Function available in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize, Broadcast, Studio & BodyPaint 3D
Landscape Object Basic Coord. Object
Use this command to create a landscape in the XZ plane — from craggy mountains to gentle slopes. Fractals are used to generate the landscape.
The landscape initially has three handles:
- Drag handle (1) to change the width (X),
- Drag handle (2) to change the height (Y).
- Drag handle (3) to change the depth (Z).
The handles of the landscape primitive.
If Spherical is enabled, only two handles appear:
- Drag handle (4) to change the globe’s radius (half the width — the first Size value).
- Drag handle (5) to change the height of the mountains (height — the second Size value).
Alternative handles of the landscape primitive.